View School District Policies on the Montana School Board Association website >>
- Education Rights of Homeless Children
- 2012 to 2015 Technology Plan
- Internet Access Conduct Agreement
- Access To Student Records
- Children’s Internet Protection Agreement
- Family Educational Rights & Privacy Agreement
- High School Credit Requirements
- Lame Deer Public School Internet Use Policy
- Parent Request for Supplemental Educational Services
- Parental Involvement Policy
- Infinite Camps Parent Portal Agreement
- Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA)
- Request for Teacher Qualifications
LDPS Employment Forms:
Please print, fill out and return to the Human Resource Office in the Administration Building.
Student Enrollment Forms:
Please print, fill out and return to the District Enrollment Clerk at the Elementary Building.
Out of District Forms will need to be turned in no later than July 31, 2018. If no paperwork is turned in before the 1st Day of School, your child will NOT be able to start until a complete packet is submitted, approved by the School Board, and signed off on.
Office of Public Instruction